Friday, October 17, 2008

I hear it's convocation in UPM this week. I wish I could be present at every convocation, celebrating joy and happiness with friends who have journeyed with me during my days in campus. I have left UPM for 4 years but I still have some friends who are there. I wish I could be present in Serdang today to congratulate them. But I am here in Penang and I have students to teach and responsibilities to take care of. I can't be present and I am not too happy about it. Yet, I want to wish these few very dearest friends all the best in their future undertakings. I've seen you worked hard on your thesis and you deserve this Masters which you've worked so hard for.

Lee Yean and Chris, my dear housemates


Joyce, it was a long and winding road, but you made it anyway.


Not forgetting this little one who studied five years to become a Vet, an animal doctor.
Of course, they are not the only friends who are graduating, to the rest whom I did not mention, Congratulations to you!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jenn...
Hopefully i will be able to taste your muffins..

Anonymous said...

congrats to all graduating.. hmm the little one is audrey? didn't know shes a vet

jennvaz said...

No lah, this lil one is not Audrey hahahahaha