Saturday, September 06, 2008

What do you do when your students remain blur even though you have repeated yourself over and over again?
I gave my pre-cert students briefing regarding their final exams two weeks ago and I made myself very clear so much so that some of them said :' teacher, you don't have to repeat, we know already.'

This morning, my colleague told me about the blunder these students made during yesterday's exam. I just felt like STRANGLING THEM! I wonder if they even understood the things I said in class. Sigh.....

On the other hand, I'm so grateful that my colleagues are such kind people. They are caring and are willing to teach. Sometimes, I just feel like giving them a nice HUG for being so caring. Monday is going to be D-Day for me as I will be marking exam scripts at that time. Pray that it's going to be smooth going for me.

No comments: