Monday, September 29, 2008

Generation Y

According to some studies,

The Silent Generation...
people born between 1925 and 1945.

The Baby Boomers...
people born between 1946 and 1964.

Generation X...
people born between 1965 and 1982.

Generation Y...
people born between 1983 and 1997.

Why do we call the last group of people Generation Y? I had no idea until I saw this caricaturist's explanation! A picture is worth a thousand words.
I recieved this in an email. I thought it was a good one. Not to offend anyone, just for laughs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahAHahhaHAhahahahhaHAha

Chris Wee SJ said...

You are right! I have this theory instead. Last Sunday at MidValley, I was walking behind this girl who kept pulling up her jean. And yes, she was revealing her Y. I guess it was supposed to catch people's attention.

On another note, I think it's about a people of whom we will always keep asking "Y" they do the things they do. Y??