Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mom is recovering in hospital, thanks to all who were concern about her condition. It is a relief to see her getting better. When we sent her to the hospital, she was semi-conscious and it was really scary. It is not easy to look after aging parents who are dependant and I am grateful that every time I am put to the test, someone is there to help me overcome the challenges.

One of the things that I'm grateful for is my neighbourhood. I am surrounded by reliable neighbours who care and are concern about each other. Neighbours actually help me to watch over my parents when I am work. Of late, there have been break-ins in several houses. Poor Simmi's dog was attacked. My neighbourhood is not as safe as it used to be anymore. It is indeed saddening to have such contamination in a used to be peaceful neighbourhood.

No comments: