Monday, August 18, 2008

Black Monday, Monday blues or whatever you call it is really hitting me hard. Got up on the wrong side of bed this morning and walking into a 70% full class did not help to make anything better.

"Why are your friends absent today?"
"I think they could not wake up, very sleepy lah teacher."
(deep within, I was like 'yeah rite, if I could, I'd love to be in bed too')

To make things worst, my 1pm class students told me that they will not be coming for my class because they need to pass up an assignment due tomorrow.
I can't believe it! They opt to skip my class because it's JUST English? Wait till they get their C in the final exam! No mercy will I show.....well....even if I wanted to I can't because their papers will be marked by other lecturers anyway.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i see, the disease of "escape today's class for tomorrow's assignment" is everwhere huh?

just like my "wise"coursemate, they always escape class because of dateline, duh, don't they arrange time earlier so won't have to escape class? If university life abt completing assignment, i thought its the lecture that makes us a student. haiz...

da same disease everywhere. the world is so dissapointing...