Friday, July 25, 2008

There is an outstanding character in my campus. Unlike the other staffs, she tends to greet people differently. She goes beyond the ‘hi’ and ‘bye’, she asks questions which requires a respond whenever she greets you. Perhaps many of us are not really social beings. We like to mind our own business, therefore some people find it troublesome talking to her.
I am aware of how people see her but I have never had any encounters with her. Today, I went to her office for some official matters and she did not seem to be that bad after all. In fact, I was very happy with the short conversation that we had. I was at ease talking to her and interestingly, our perspective of life seems to be pretty much similar.
I’m happy that I did not stereotype her based on what I heard of her for if I did, I would not have found a friend in her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People think I'm intimidating when they meet me the first time, with some even turning speechless!!!...But I'm nice, VERY nice! Hahahahahaha!!!!

jennvaz said...

I trust you to be a very nice person....I use to find over friendly people intimidating in the past when my shy level was very hi.