Friday, July 18, 2008

My brain is blank, I've got nothing to write. It's been raining everyday for one whole week yet I was not caught in the rain at all. I feel so blessed.

This week's been a dull week. I feel lazy and unmotivated the only thing that seems to excite me is preparing notes for next week's classes. It's really weired that I am able to take the initiative to do these things for I used to be a last minute person when it comes to homework. I don't do things at the last minute when I'm passionate about it. Perhaps I'm really enjoying what I do afterall. I don't know. Maybe I'm just lonely.....I don't know...everyday is a new day filled with self discoveries.

Anyway, I've fallen in love with 'Werther's Original' candies. I bought them for students but ended up pinching one of it and walla! I'm addicted to it already. Very fattening thought..

3 comments:

mel said...

i LURVE werther's too!!! i'm not a big candy fan - prefer chocs - but werther's is a diff story ...

Anonymous said...

Ooo...watch ur blood sugar level!!! I never do things at the last minute either! Finish qucikly and then, relax!!! Otherwise, I'd be so worried - something's not done and that's so stressful!

jennvaz said...

hehehhehehehe, the sweetness of werther's is not as deadly as durian's.

There's a saying, once bitten twice shy, i've been bitten a few times, i cannot afford to be unprepared for classes at all but when it comes to things i don't enjoy doing, i drag on