Wednesday, July 30, 2008

An evening with Mrs. Ko

Boon’s leaving for HK tomorrow. I don’t know when will she be back. Nevertheless, I’m glad that the few of us managed to meet up in Mrs. Ko’s home before she left. Boon was my classmate in Primary for six years and undeniably, she is present in my childhood memory. I guess I’m very privileged to be still in touch with these childhood friends, to be able to still see eye to eye even though our lifestyles have changed and our career paths are different.


Here's a picture of us at Mrs. Ko's place. We decided to have our gathering there so that we could also pay Mrs. Ko a visit and spend some time with her. I can't say that yesterday's gathering was oustanding but I was happy to be there, to spend time with old friends, getting together, updating each other on life's experiences. I enjoy such gatherings much more than meeting up in shopping complexes.

2 comments:

InfanT said...

Hope you guys had a good time.

jennvaz said...

it was not bad, nice to meet them especially Siew Lan.