Thursday, June 26, 2008


Suddenly, I miss food. I want to eat! Even a simple toasted bread with butter would do. The aroma from the canteen is killing me. I just want to eat.
I must have self control and discipline, I can't follow my emotions. Patience Jennifer!
I have been abstaining from good food for awhile due to a few reasons. I know it sounds pathetic but the truth is that I've been abstaining because I am broke, yes, my finances are down to -ve. I'm on a loan and once my salary is out, I have to pay back my loan. I'm also abstaining because the toxin and cholesterol in my body is not on a satisfactory level and I've been advised to do whatever I can to reduce it or else I might invite unwanted diseases into my life. So I have not been eating out. When I'm out, I watch my friends eat while I just drink 'plain water'. Pathetic and depressing it may seem but it actually works. My toxic and cholesterol level has dropped.
I'm not turning into a freak but I'm determind to stay healthy. I will still eat out with friends when we meet but of course that will have to wait until I get my salary. For now, Jenn has to be strong to overcome all forms of temptations.
By the way, I found a stall in a food court that sells Home cooked French Food. I'm waiting to try it out. It's cheaper than KFC mind you. I saw an 'Ang Mo' cooking behind the stall.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too. Been eating healthy food - home cooking since last week. Daily consumption of oat for sure. Jogging everyday...striving for a healthy lifestyle.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! Just came across your site while searching Google. Sorry you can't eat anything yummy =(

jennvaz said...

Yes I know, you jog these days with Siew Leng hehehehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Never mind about this little struggles though it could be very painful at times. No success comes without trials and difficulties. You should be lucky that you got this oppurtunity to face life's challenges and trust me these are the lessons that would mould you to be a better you.

Remember always that the Lord's life wasnt any easier though He is God. I dont know how long will you have to go through this situation, but the end of it will surely be good. All the best!

Anonymous said...

which stall sells home cooked french food??? in which food court? i demand to know and i demand to be taken there when i m back!

jennvaz said...

My dear Princess, you want to know where to get the French food? Come home.