Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Who's been naughty and who's being nice?

The Election is a few days away and boy, the mailboxes are overflowing with mails telling us what to do for the coming elections. Of the mails, 99% of them are filled with reasons to why we should not vote for Barisan National.

Those mails are filled with the wrong doings of our ruling party politicians, filled with all their mistakes and ugly sights. I was just wondering, don't people have a better way of campaigning, other than polluting the reputation of their opponents? If you are good and have a good profile, you don't need to pollute another person's reputation, unless we are no better, so we start to compare on who is worst, who is more of a devil in disguise.

It's like saying, I know I am not good enough but look at them, they are even worst and if you vote for me, I will be nicer towards you though i don't guarantee things to be perfect.

Just a thought.

No comments: