Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Special Friend

It was my first time going to the chapel after my first CSS annual camp. I did not have many friends yet. He caught my attention. He was walking around the chapel, boy of a few words, he rarely made much conversation, usually he would just sit around and listen to others talk. As I approached him at the chapel door, he said: "look at the stars in the sky, isn't it beautiful?"
Interesting way of starting a conversation i thought to myself, though it took me sometime to adapt to being his friend but I'm happy we became friends.

I enjoyed being Alex's friend. He was different from the others, he is the kind of friend you could sit by the swing and yet not say a word. It's been seven years since we became friends and we still do keep in touch though he is now in Kuching. He is a special friend, someone who really lets you know that you are much appreciated and makes time for you. He is the only person who will write long letters He tought me many things eventhough he is much younger than I am and I am grateful that we met.

Thank you Alex for your friendship, may you continue to experience God's love through the people you meet.


HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY

No comments: