Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hamburger?

My brother-in-law and my sister has gone to the Olympic Stadium to watch Santana live and I'm home alone. I missed Santana as the tickets were sold out and the only seats left were the ones behind pillars. Nevermind.

The weather is cold today and last night was horrible, I could not sleep. Probably because I had burger for dinner and it took time for my stomach to digest it, my stomach made so much noise all night long and it was terribly cold, my toes were like ice cubes.

Since I could not sleep, I dreamt, dreamt of my own food outlet. My homemade burger was a success and I started to dream about having my own burger outlet. It's location, it's setting and the menu. Well, the dream seems to be very possible, but will it sell? That's the question.
Introducing, burger patties made by Jenn's fingers (top left), to be eaten with onions and tomatoes (right pic) and this is the final outcome. How much will you pay for it? hehhehehe
Shall I dream on?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really wish to try ur homemade hamburger..it does look nice n yummy!!

Anonymous said...

wow.. yes agree with Joyce.. it looks very nice...

Yes why not? Start your own food outlet. :) You'll nvr know until u try ya..

jennvaz said...

Yeah, i've been dreaming of my own shop.....BOH LUI ahhhhh! Want to be my partner? I don't want investors only, I want partners who shares the same passion and is capable of handling the finances hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

wahhhh u made my jaws dropped liaw plus watery... not from the mardi gras pic but from the hamburger/hampao (correct ka?) and the "failed" cream puff, loved to eat it though it is not what you expected it to be.

alex.