Thursday, January 17, 2008

That's It! I'm Done!

That's it, I have cleared my things in the office and I'll be passing my office keys to Christina. 3 years in Campus Ministry. It has indeed been memorable for me. I have to thank Fr. Chris especially for being a caring boss throughout this 3 years and of course Christina for being so kind to me during my 3 years stay in ASAYO. I'm grateful to have worked with lovely colleugues namely Christina, Alvin, Laura,James, Sr. Retta, Sr. Evon, Theresa Moo, Jacky, Thomas and of course Kamala and have journeyed with very kind priests namely Frs Michael, George, Julian and Frederick.
It's been a pleasent 3 years indeed and to all the students I've journeyed with, thank you all for adding colors into my life. May our friendship continue to bloom and I sure hope that we shall be the Branches that Bears More Fruits!








3 comments:

mel said...

All the best & take care, Jenn! Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

All the best Jen. It was a pleasure working with you too. Nice to be back with your family bah.

A start of a new beginning, a new frontier to adhere.

Cheers!

jennvaz said...

Thank you two, both of you have been very supportive and consistant. Stay in touch