Sunday, January 13, 2008

I feel loved

My phone rings.......

"Hello?"

"Hi Jenn! I'm at the student mass, thought I'll call you to ask how are you doing...."

"Haiyo, it takes a student mass for you to remember me ah?"

"No lah, suddenly just felt like calling you. So hows life? What are you doing now?"

"Surfing the net, going to mass later, so i guess you will be meeting me..."

"WHAT???? I thought you are in Penang!"

"I'm back here for the mass."

"Ghee...why did i bother to call? Waste my credit only...."

"Grin...hehehhehee..."

I was amused by the call. Actually I was happy to recieve the call. Happy to be remembered.

HAVE A NICE SUNDAY!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Jenn, I miss you too~~and your food... kakakaka :)

How was the mass today? Sure to be a wonderful one~

Unknown said...

jenn...didn't know you blog la...hehe...i know who was the one who called you...anyway, it was really nice to see you in the student mass! =)... take care

jennvaz said...

Hi Janice, the mass was good. I think more than 600 came, the student community is growing, pray that someone takes over my role as campus minister and help these branches to bear more fruits.=)

Dear Adel, I know how u know too on who called heheheehehehe. Now that you know a blog from time to time, stay in touch and respond to my blog =Þ