Saturday, January 26, 2008

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

18 Jan 08



Today, I shifted out of Xavier Hall. I cannot deny that I dreaded for this day to come. I had loved Xavier Hall. It was my home for the past nine months. I felt so much at home in this place. Xavier Hall, a place with so much potential with so much to be experienced.

Slowly as I placed my very last box in the car, “Jenn, how can you leave this place without solving things?”

That question, or more of a comment pierced into my heart. I wished there was a perfect farewell for me at Xavier Hall but something had happened recently and that perfect farewell never took place. Definitely I was sad, I was hurt, I was bitter. Yet, I’m not giving up, I shall continue to try and solve what I left unfinished.

I bade my little brothers and sisters farewell, took their cutest shot, gave everyone a hug including my boss and waved them goodbye.

Finally, John Denver’s song became a reality; the only difference was that I left in WCN 2708 and not a jet plane. Room number 44 is vacant again.

(my little family at XHRC)

No comments: